Understanding the major trends
The world of work is changing with the impact of artificial intelligence, automation and new staffing models transforming the way businesses operate. Rarely a day goes by without a ‘future of work’ news headline – but what changes are businesses actually making and how are they preparing for the future of work?
Our latest future of work report summarises the main trends emerging in the world of work and is based on in-depth interviews with HR directors and senior business leaders at a wide range of businesses, including Accenture, Dyson and Hargreaves Lansdown, as well as Osborne Clarke’s experts. It covers key topical themes including:
- the uptake and impact of artificial intelligence, robotics and automation;
- emerging trends around the use of contingent workers;
- changing workforces and the impact on skills and training; and
- how working practices are changing as a result of millennials and post-millenials.
More from our future of work series:
- The future of work: contingent workers and new employment models
- The future of work: digital business and disruptive technology in focus
- The future of work: banking and financial services in focus
- Watch our webinar on the employment law implications of the changing world of work >>