Bas has particular expertise in the built environment, including around intelligent buildings and innovative developments.
Bas is Head of Real Estate and Infrastructure at Osborne Clarke Amsterdam, The Netherlands and he specializes in the civil law aspects of property; contracting and advising on:
- turnkey, purchase, and sale and leaseback projects, such as the purchase of various office blocks, shopping centers, hotels and distribution centers (from data room to deed of transfer);
- residential, retail and office development projects in both the private as the public sector;
- Vinex residential development (designated by the government for future urban development)
- plan transfers and structuring of joint ventures;
- construction team agreements, contracting agreements, and design and build contracts;
- letting and leasing of commercial and retail premises, and residential dwellings.