How do you prepare your business for the future of work?
The world of work is changing with the impact of artificial intelligence, automation and new staffing models transforming the way businesses operate.
Rarely a day goes by without a ‘future of work’ news headline – but what changes are technology-led businesses actually making and how are they preparing for the future of work?
Our series of future of work reports explore the new working trends across various sectors. Based on interviews with senior HR contacts and business leaders at a series of high-profile businesses, as well as Osborne Clarke’s experts, it explores the following key themes:
- the uptake and impact of artificial intelligence, robotics and automation;
- emerging trends around the use of contingent workers;
- changing workforces and the impact on skills and training; and
- how working practices are changing as a result of millennials and post-millenials.
Click on the links below to download a copy of the following reports:
- Digital business and disruptive tech in focus
- Contingent workers and new employment models in focus
- Banking and financial services in focus
- Understanding the major trends
Has your organisation started to adapt its business model for the future of work and the associated legal issues that come with it?
Whether you are looking to understand and navigate these challenges better as you implement change or if you wish to discuss aspects of the reports above, our subject matter experts would be delighted to hear from you.